- 0 student
- 0 lessons
- 0 quizzes
- 16 week duration
- Fundamentals of Refrigeration & Air conditioning.
- Study of vapor compression refrigeration cycle and calculating performance metrics.
- Humidifiers and Dehumidifiers.
- Psychometrics chart and calculations.
- Indoor air quality.
- Heat pump operation with reversing valve
- Identification of components of a commercial refrigeration system and their functions/system operation/system pump down cycle/ maintenance & servicing/ Fault finding.
- Construction & operation of Refrigeration compressors used in the refrigeration industry/ Capacity control methods/ compressor faults.
- Construction & operation of Refrigeration condensers (Air cooled condensers/Water cooled condensers/Evaporative type condensers etc./Servicing & maintenance.
- Filter driers and strainers/ non condensable gases in a refrigeration system.
- Construction & operation of Cooling towers / faults/ maintenance & servicing.
- Construction & operation of refrigerant flow controls.
An Industrial visit is arranged to see a cool room, after two weeks.
- Construction & operation of different types of evaporators/ Chillers Dx & Flooded type.
- Refrigerants & their characteristics / Identification of refrigerants/applications/environmental issues/ Recovery units/Handling of refrigerant cylinders. / Refrigerant & oil relationship /crankcase heaters.
- Hydro carbon refrigerant technology.
- Refrigeration safety controls & safety devices/ temperature, pressure, air velocity & humidity measuring instruments/ valves and fittings in Refrigerant, chilled water and condenser water piping.
- Refrigeration tools & materials/ Ref. pipe work. /Brazing work with Oxy acetylene.
- Air conditioning plants: Water cooled and air cooled packaged units/ Air cooled & water cooled chillers/ Direct expansion (DX) central systems/ installations and operation/Servicing & maintenance programme./ Calculating of EER. COP and Kw/Ton rating.
- Evaporative cooling systems.
- Refrigeration equipment such as Domestic refrigerators/ freezers/ Bottle coolers etc. /repairs, servicing, maintenance & trouble shooting / Leak testing, evacuating & gas charging/Electrical circuits.
- Window type air conditioners/installation, repairs & servicing/Trouble shooting/ Leak testing, evacuating & gas charging procedures.
- Split type air conditioners: single splits (inverter /non inverter type) and multi splits (inverter type) units /installation, repairs & servicing/Trouble shooting/leak testing, evacuating & gas charging/Electrical circuits.
- Single phase & three phase induction motor compressors related to air conditioning/Motor starting devices & protection devices. /motor defects/ Star Delta configurations.
- Heat load calculation for a cold room.
- Energy saving methods in air conditioned buildings other than plant maintenance.
An industrial visit is arranged to see a central air conditioning system at the end of the course.
Duration: 4 months
Classes will be held on every Tuesday and Thursday from 6.30- 9.00p.m
Total course fee: Rs. 15,000.00
Registration fee: Rs. 1,500.00
|Registration Fee||Rs. 1,500.00|
|Course Fee (Full Payment at Once)||Rs. 15,000.00|
Total Course Fee – Rs. 15, 000.00
|Amount (Rs.)||Payment Due Date|
|First Installment||Rs. 3,750.00||Date of Registration|
|Second Installment||Rs. 7,500.00||First week of the second month|
|Third Installment||Rs. 3,750.00||First week of the third month|
· Reputed panel of lecturers with the records on high pass rates
· Interaction with the national and global price winners of the respective disciplines
· International exposure
· Free sessions on disaster management
· Support to credit facilities in partnership with the Sampath Bank
· Exposure to modern digital environment
· On-campus & online classes
For more technical details, please contact Mr. Dilantha Silva (0718188329)
For more details, please contact:
0.00 average based on 0 ratings